Website terms and conditions
The terms ‘Espressivo Chorus’, ‘Espressivo’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Espressivo’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Membership terms and conditions
Code of conduct
- Espressivo aims to create a safe and positive environment for all its members, where all members are able to obtain the most from their participation in our events. In order to do this, we must ensure acceptable standards of behaviour from our members.
- All members should adhere to times and guidelines set by Espressivo
- All members should respond to the leadership of the director and official staff members.
- Members should be co-operative with both staff and fellow members, and uphold an equal-opportunity environment. Any negative behaviour towards others, the director or to the rehearsal and performance environment will lead to cancellation of membership. In this case, membership payment will not be refunded.
- Members should understand clearly that Espressivo cannot be held financially responsible for damage caused by misconduct.
- Espressivo reserves the right to stop admission of any member who does not fulfil the requirements or who is deemed to be joining Espressivo to abuse their membership to access the intellectual property or brand owned by Espressivo Chorus Ltd.
- Espressivo Chorus will provide a suitable number of rehearsals in the lead up to each event so that the choir may be properly and professionally prepared to take part in that event.
- Costs for participation may vary according to the nature of the event. Costs will be made clear for each event. By signing up to the event you are committing to pay the full fee for the event, either in one payment or three instalments. The no-quibble refund policy operates for fourteen days after the date of your application, and in any case, lasts no longer than the date of the first rehearsal.
- Refunds after the launch event are at the sole discretion of Espressivo Chorus depending on the circumstances
- In making an application, members are assumed to be medically fit to undertake the vocal and physical demands of participation in Espressivo Chorus events. If an individual has any doubts, these should be indicated to Espressivo Chorus prior to their application.
- Photographs and film footage may be taken of all the members and used for advertising and marketing purposes in relation to Espressivo.
Health and safety
- Espressivo is not responsible for damage to person or personal belongings whilst attending rehearsals and performances or before and after rehearsals and performances.
- Espressivo members are responsible for their own property and well-being whilst attending all rehearsals and performances.
- Travel arrangements are to be made by each member to rehearsals and performances.
Espressivo Chorus Ltd reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.